In 2007, forty students gathered for the first Reveal Retreat in Irving, Texas. Twelve years later, that first weekend has morphed into a movement where nearly a thousand students gather in one place for one weekend each year to lift up the name of Jesus. Students experience an outpouring of God’s presence and personal revival that leave them refreshed and passionately chasing after mission and purpose in their life.
Reveal is more than just a conference. Reveal is a call. It’s a call to reach beyond what’s comfortable. It’s a call for students to lead their generation. It’s a call to engage our God fully. We’re hungry for His presence and an encounter with our creator that takes our breath away. We want God to change the lives of students and every year, we see that happen at conference. Reveal is about teenagers and young adults coming together to seek God to become agents of change in their world.
4020 Nazarene Drive
Carrollton, Texas 75010
720 East Vista Ridge Mall Dr.
Lewisville, TX 75067
FRIDAY MARCH 29TH
5:30 pm – Meet at church
5:45 pm – Leave Church
6:30 pm – Registration Begins
7:30 pm – Doors Open
8:00 pm – Session 2: Jabin Chavez
SATURDAY MARCH 30TH
10:30 am – Doors Open
11:00 am – Session 3: Bubba Massey
1:15 pm – Pastor’s Luncheon
Break - Grapevine Mills Mall
6:30 pm – Doors Open
7:00 pm – Session 4: Stephen Chandler
11:15 pm – Leave Conference
12:00 am – Arrive Back at Church
THINGS TO BRING
• Changes of clothes for 2 days.
• Spending money for merch and mall trip
(food is provided, we recommend no more than $50)
• Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, soap, deodorant, please!)
• Any required medication
• Bible and pens (Be ready to take notes)
• No audio, headphones, or game devices of any kind.
RULES & REGS
• Each attendee will refrain from any use of profanity.
• Firearms, knives or weapon of ANY nature are prohibited.
• Alcohol, drugs or any form of tobacco are prohibited.
• Dress in a modest manner, which exhibits Godly character.
• Refrain from PDA (Yeah, you know! Public Display of Affection!)
• Lights out at midnight!
• Physical or verbal altercations will not be tolerated.
• Persons or groups responsible for the destruction of property will be
responsible for replacement or repair cost of such property.
• The use of possession of fireworks is prohibited.
• There will be no shaving cream fights, water balloons or water guns
permitted at at any time.